sponsored link

GORGEOUS!

i rarely post updates on Katie's projects, but this is too awesome to pass up :)

Katie looks Chic & Classique in this ad - exactly what Ann Taylor represents!

article from PopSugar:
Katie Holmes strikes a pretty pose in her first ad as the new face of Ann Taylor. She joined her The Romantics costars for a J. Crew photo shoot last year, but this time the February Elle cover girl is all on her own looking pretty in navy blue. Katie spoke of her new role to WWD saying, "I applaud women who are doing their best to be the best versions of themselves and who are working really hard. And I’m glad that there is a store like Ann Taylor that can offer amazing styles for the many different roles that women play." She also gushed a bit about her own love of the brand, telling Hollywood Reporter, "I've been a fan of Ann Taylor since I was a young girl — I grew up loving the clothes. I'm thrilled to be a part of a brand I believe in." Katie's miniseries The Kennedys may never air in the US, but most of you would love to watch her take on iconic Jackie O as the actress also continues to cement her stylish place in the fashion world.

1 comment:

copperdog said...

Cool, but she looks a little creepy in that shot-like a stepford wife.